If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (508) 697-5439

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Large Loss at a Local High School

There was a fire in this brand new gym! With the building near completion, a fire in the storage closet unit of the gym generated a considerable amount of soot ... READ MORE

Water Damage

This residence had to have walls that got saturated removed and insulation taken down, to start the drying process.

Con't...Roof Mold in Foxboro, MA

The procedure was of a two part. The roof was removed and brought down so that the crew would be able to do some ice blasting. Dry ice blasting is superior to c... READ MORE

Roof Mold in Foxboro, MA

We received a call from the homeowner, stating that their roofing contractor had found what they though was mold on the roof's rafters and needed our expert opi... READ MORE

Pipe burst

This is the result of a broken pipe above a garage in Plainville, MA. Notice the amount of water pouring from the insulation as our team starts the removal. Thi... READ MORE

Magic Marker

These photos demonstrate how well our team can remove magic marker from the head rest of your car! A small group of up and coming artist decided that mom's car ... READ MORE

Maintenance is very important!

When it comes to your dryer vents it is important to maintain your dryer vents. Many fires are caused from the dryer vent not being properly maintained. Our off... READ MORE

Ejector Pump Malfunction

While a contractor was repairing an ejector pump, he came upon what appeared to be mold. He immediately stopped the repairs and contacted the homeowners about t... READ MORE

Fire-North Dighton

This fire was caused from an improperly exposed cigarette in the bathrooms trash can. The bathroom suffered a significant amount of soot and smoke damage. The c... READ MORE

Duct Cleaning - Walpole

We were contracted by a pre-school in Walpole to clean the Duct system. They were not sure when the had been done, if it had been done at all, but they were com... READ MORE

Sewage Loss-Brockton, MA

This sewage backup occurred during business hours. Prior to contacting SERVPRO the manager of the store attempted to clean up the mess and even though he mopped... READ MORE

Water Damage-Brockton

Help, Help, Help the voice cried on the other end of the phone. The sprinkler system in our building has failed causing a massive amount of flooding throughout ... READ MORE

Dryer Fire - Marshfield, MA

Washer and dryers are a part of almost every home. they are vital to most families day to day living. Unfortunately this wonderful household appliance can cause... READ MORE

Puff Back - Raynham, MA

Many people have never heard of a puff back or what it means. A puff back usually occurs when an oil burner back fires, sending a plume of soot throughout your ... READ MORE

Microwave Fire- Brockton, MA

these days a Microwave oven can be found in most homes. While they are generally safe to use, sometimes disaster can strike without warning. A family member w... READ MORE

Grease Fire-Plymouth, MA

A fire needs 3 things to burn, heat, oxygen and fuel. A fire will keep growing until one of those are removed. However no situation is perfect and it's good to ... READ MORE

Mold- Somerset, MA

The mold in this home was the result of a water piper slowly leaking over a period of time. This was an elderly homeowner who had no idea that the water was dri... READ MORE

Mold-Sharon, MA

The homeowner had gone into her garage and while in there noticed what appeared to be mold growing under the window. She wasn't sure, but knew that she needed t... READ MORE

Mold-Plymouth, MA

It was near Halloween, and the homeowner wanted to get the decoration from the attic. When he had entered the attic he saw what appeared to be mold throughout t... READ MORE

Mold-Milton, MA

The homeowner was having work done to the roof and skylights. When the contractors opened the area they came upon mold. It appeared that the skylights had been ... READ MORE

Wind Storm - Waban, MA

It had been a windy day, the national weather had said to take precautions. The wind was blowing between 40 and 60 miles an hour, with the rain dancing uncontro... READ MORE

Ice Dam - North Easton, MA

For most people winter is just a time that's annoying. It's the time of year where people hunker down during the bitterly cold months. Feeling as if being suffo... READ MORE

Lightening Strike - Raynham, MA

According to the National Lightning Safety Institute 1 out of 200 homes will be struck by lightning each year. For most of us, we never give this a thought like... READ MORE

Flooding Basement - E. Bridgewater, MA

If you are like most homeowners, you believe because of your location you are less likely to get flooded as compared to those who live closer to rivers and lake... READ MORE

Water lose -Taunton, MA

The toilet tank had cracked causing a flood in the bathroom. The water had ran down the pipes through the floor and onto the ceilings below. At first the homeow... READ MORE

Water loss- Randolph, MA

It had been a warm day, and the homeowner like others was suffering from cabin fever. But she had to get to work, there was no time to enjoy the day. While aw... READ MORE

Water loss - Walpole, MA

The homeowner as usual had placed a load of laundry in the washer prior to running out to do errands. Little did she know the lines were about to fail. When sh... READ MORE

Duct cleaning - Braintree, MA

In all types of commercial buildings, contaminants like dust, bacteria and mold accumulate in a buildings's HVAC system and ductwork over time. Dirty air ducts ... READ MORE

Water loss Preschool - West Bridgewater, MA

The school new the roof had to be replaced as it had reached it's usefulness. They hired an experience roofing company to do the work. But as the New England we... READ MORE

Puff Back - Norfolk, MA

When this homeowner had awoken the house had felt chilly to him, so he turned on the heat. 15 minutes later he heard what sounded like a backfiring of a car, an... READ MORE

Puff Back - Plymouth, MA

The walls had seem dirty to this homeowner, and no matter what she seemed to do, nothing made it better. After hiring a painter, he informed her that what she w... READ MORE

Mold-Plymouth, MA

During the renovation of this kitchen, the contractor had discovered what appeared to be mold. They contacted the homeowner right away. The homeowner contacted ... READ MORE

Rain Damage Garage - Sharon, Ma

The storm had been predicted and many homeowners had taken precautions as the weatherman had suggested. This homeowner was no different from the rest. He made s... READ MORE

Wind Storm - Sudbury, MA

A nor'easter had been predicted to hit, and when it did, it hit with a vengeance. The hurricane like winds had at times reached 80 mphs. It was at these moments... READ MORE

Hot water tank failure - Bellingham

This homeowner had gone to take his shower before heading off to work, but when he turned on the hot water there was none to be had. He thought he may have blow... READ MORE